|Cape Town, Gardens
Jincom is unique in its field, using various illustrative tools such as comics and animation to communicate key messages to semi-literate audiences. You will be managing capacity and workflow to ensure that the various departments work as efficiently as possible.
The primary function of this role is to act as the inter-departmental coordinator. Through meticulous planning, the traffic/production manager ensures that work flows efficiently through the agency from client brief to project completion.
By creating and managing department work schedules, tracking projects’ progress, managing deadlines, and routing work for review and approval, you are pivotal to ensuring Jincom is constantly delivering on clients needs.
- Three+ years’ experience in traffic management
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Commercial awareness
- Deadline driven
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong planning ability
- Thorough understanding of design studio processes.
- Capacity and workload management
- Draw up production project timelines for big projects
- Ensure regular production meetings are scheduled
- Facilitate daily status and weekly planning meetings
- Create and maintain job bags
- Manage schedules/deadlines to ensure work is delivered on time
- Manage the review/checking procedure.
- Update and manage amendment briefs to ensure requested changes are made.
- Report to client service on timings and scheduling of projects
- Schedule and distribute new project to the relevant departments as they come in.
- Schedule production timelines
- Manage flow of jobs through studio, liaise with different departments heads and other individuals.
- Independently communicate with client managers regarding deadlines, changes, etc.
- Occasionally check artwork before sending to client managers.
You are the right person for the job if you:
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work
- Have a positive attitude
- Are able to deal with pressure and deadlines
- Detail orientated
Send your cover letter, CV to
Use the reference #TRAFFIC&PRODUCTION in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Posted on 13 Apr 15:33
Jincom EHS Communications
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.