An exciting career opportunity has become available within a fully integrated international asset management organization. Our client is looking for a skilled professional with an Higher Diploma or Masters in Taxation to assist with accounting, tax compliance/advisory and reporting for their local and international property portfolio.
- Higher Diploma in Taxation or Masters qualification.
- Completed Accounting Articles or relevant experience in a Tax Advisory Practice.
- Tax compliance/advisory experience.
- Experience in research, and drafting opinions and studies.
- Exposure to international markets (preferable).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly expanding and diverse environment.
- Proficiency in Caseware, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Understanding of TESCM.
- Exposure to direct and indirect tax, including, but not limited to Income Tax, VAT and payroll.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily capturing of bank statements and adjusting entries.
- Perform month end procedures including G/L recons, bank recons.
- Prepare monthly management accounts.
- Prepare internal audit reports for management review.
- Reconcile inter-company charges.
- Assist with the submission of VAT returns.
- Prepare audit working paper files.
- Create budgets and variance reports.
- Liaise regularly with bankers, debtors, creditors and service providers.
- Ensure the correct and effective maintenance of the financial accounting, general ledger and banking system across jurisdictions.
- Assist in preparation for Directors’ meetings and AGMs.
- Ongoing research and development within the field of International Tax.
- Prepare cross border transfer pricing studies.
- Maintain physical and electronic financial filing system.
- Prepare quarterly income distribution schedules and letters and annual IT3Bs for investors.
- Conduct quarterly audit on investor files/system.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.