To improve efficiency, reduce waste, identify and implement solutions, meet project deadlines and accurately document the necessary requirements to be done in accordance with local / global strategic planning and standards in compliance to the Company’s Integrity & Anti Bribery Codes, Conflict of Interest Policy & S.H.E.Q requirements and to perform delegated S.H.E.Q tasks and duties & to inform superior about deviations
The Job Requirements:
- Must have IT Development and Systems Knowledge
- Proficient in IT infrastructure/hardware topics such as Linux, Storage, Networks, VWWare, Interfaces.
- Proficient in data modelling and various SQL and noSQL based Database Management Systems such as SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Linux, etc.
- Proficient in JAVA
- Experience using Crystal Reports.
- Extensive knowledgeable and experience in DevOps principles and impact on development lifecycles
- Knowledge of DevOps tools (JIRA, GitHub, SonarCube, Jenkins)
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Experience in Data Analysis and Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally and to work a
- 3 shift model
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Ability to perform the minimum required physical and mental requirements of the function.
- Responsible for designing solutions that meets business requirements. Considerations include, business use cases and product strategy, cost optimization, design tradeoffs (build, buy or modify).
- Responsible for designing a solution infrastructure that meets technical requirements. Considerations include high availability and failover design, system sizing requirements, scalability to meet future growth requirements.
- Manage and coordinate software upgrades, deployments, downtime, patches and hot fixes with relevant role players.
- Responsible for conducting all necessary testing after deployment or patches.
- Responsible for the management of Interfaces between various applications.
- Provide technical support, knowledge and recommendations to team.
- Responsible for the coordination and analysis of incidents relating to technical topics.
- Responsible for system performance monitoring and capacity planning.
- Develop reports from business partner as required (Crystal Reports).
- Ensure innovative solutions align and support strategic implementation according to overall business strategy
- Manage and evaluate innovation pipeline assisting strategic decision-making and
- Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types
- Manage and attain customer expectations and ensure delivery to fulfil expectations
- Perform all outputs in compliance with the Company’s Integrity Codes & SHEQ requirements
- Perform delegated SHEQ tasks and duties and Inform superiors about deviations
- Minimum NQF 7 – BSC/BCom/BTech in Information Technology or B. Eng. (Industrial Engineering) or relevant equivalent
- Minimum 2+ Years’ experience in IT
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.