- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cubed pineapple
- 1 jalapeño, stemmed, seeded, and deveined
- 3/4 cup coconut water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Blend together all ingredients in a blender until very smooth.
2. Pour mixture into pop molds and freeze for 1 hour, then insert sticks and freeze until solid, at least 4 hours more.
- Yield: 6 3-oz. pops
|Calories per serving:||32|
|Fat per serving:||0g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0mg|
|Fiber per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||0g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||8g|
|Sodium per serving:||58mg|
|Iron per serving:||0mg|
|Calcium per serving:||13mg|
Good to Know
This pop is both sweet and spicy. Be sure to remove all the seeds and white membrane from the jalapeño to keep the heat in check.