A dynamic and leading company with a recognizable brand in the Agricultural Industry is currently looking to employ a Forecourt Manager, to be based in Somerset East.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the forecourt and convenience store.
- To determine stock needs, interact positively with vendors and customers, monitor receiving of goods, maintain inventory and minimise waste and spillage.
- Grade 12
- Diploma in Business Management / qualification in Finance / Sales will be an advantage
- 2 Years’ experience in managing a store / 2 years on management level
- Exposure to managing a forecourt
- Must be prepared to work shifts, public holidays and weekends!
- Knowledge of Budgeting
- Excellent understanding of Business Finance
- Organisational Understanding
- Computer Literate in MS Office
- Exceptional Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Marketing Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Strong Customer Service Orientation
- High Levels of Energy
- Decision Making Skills
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Managing Forecourt
- Managing Convenience Store
- Personnel Management
- Credit Control
- Inventory / Merchandizing
- Customer Service
- Health & Safety
Should you apply for an advertised vacancy, kindly note that your application is deemed to be unsuccessful should you not receive a response from our offices within 2 weeks of application.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.