|Benefits:||pension and medical aid benefits, 20 working days’ leave, statutory leave, training opportunities|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Oxford University Press, an equal opportunity employer, seeks a talented individual to fill this post in its creative studio, based in the Cape Town area.
Reporting to the studio manager, the appointed candidate will be primarily responsible for the coordination of typesetting production activities to ensure internal customers meet OUP targets and budgets.
The successful applicant will need:
- Production management institute diploma or related qualification
- Two years’ production experience (advantageous)
- Pre-press processes knowledge (advantageous)
- Knowledge of the educational publishing industry (advantageous)
- Archiving and asset management experience
- Proficiency in SAP (advantageous)
- Exposure to design and print technology (advantageous)
- Good project management and budget monitoring skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Negotiation and relationship building skills
- A valid drivers licence (code b).
If you are innovative and deadline-driven, have a keen eye for detail and support team work, we would like to hear from you.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience. We offer pension and medical aid benefits, 20 working days’ leave, statutory leave, training opportunities, and engaging work in a rewarding and ethical environment.
To apply, please visit www.oxford.co.za at the bottom of the home page, click on ‘read more’ under careers, and click on the word ‘here’ in the careers paragraph. You will be directed to our online career portal to forward a letter of motivation and CV.
Closing date: 19 April 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Oxford reserves the right not to fill the vacancy at this time.
Posted on 06 Apr 16:24
Oxford University Press
Oxford University Press is a leading educational publisher. Website: http://www.oxford.co.za