|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
A dynamic, award-winning media house is looking for an enthusiastic, passionate full-time senior journalist who can write on a variety of topics.
Note: This role is to be based in Mpumalanga – the media house will not consider journalists working remotely.
- A recognised journalism degree or diploma
- Substantial experience working as a senior journalist in breaking news stories
- A solid understanding of news writing and journalistic ethics
- Experience in multiple platforms, including print, social media and other relevant platforms
- To excel in this role, you will be a driven, dynamic journalist and have the ability to deliver content of excellence
- Because they conform to a print and digital working environment, you must be comfortable to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven newsroom
- Good interviewing skills and an excellent command of English and Afrikaans
- Photographic skills
- Computer literate
- Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s license
InterviewThis media house would like to commence with interviews week commencing 24 February, so your CV submission is urgent in order to be considered for this role.
- Accountable and responsible
- Detail-orientated and focused
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Passionate and enthusiastic with a positive attitude
Posted on 20 Feb 12:00
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.