|Remuneration:||R750000 – R900000 per year Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Century City|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
New job in at a rather disruptive, and awesome techie, product shop! They are looking a senior C# developer to join a fun, vibrant, and fast-moving company! You will be involved in delivering outsourced software projects, across multiple industries and geographies. Mostly playing in the Fintech Space!
Tech is key in this hub! They write high quality, maintainable code – using standard object-orientated and SOLID development principles. Tech stack includes C#, .Net Core and the .Net Framework; SQL, JSON, RestFul APIs, Azure /AWS cloud solutions and architecture.
To land this job you need:
- Eight+ years deep exp in the C# .NET dev space; you are clued-up in .Net Core & the .Net Framework
- You have a no-compromise attitude to quality with high attention to detail
- Knowledge of SDLC and QA methodologies
- Agile and scrum processes are key
- Deep understanding of Patterns and Practices, SOLID, and of OOP and related implementation concepts; some experience using TDD
- Good understanding of cloud solutions and architecture
- Some mobile experience in Android Studio or Flutter will earn you big points
- By nature, you are highly adaptive and able to handle changing technological, team or office environments.
- Relevant BSc/ BCom degree or similar
Reference number for this position is ND51586-2020 which is a permanent position based in Century City offering a salary of R750,000 to R900,000, salary negotiable on experience. E-mail me on az.oc.egrem-e@delocin or call her for a chat on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 01 Feb 16:47