SALES REPRESENTATIVE WITH TEXTILE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED IN HAMMARSDALE
- Relevant textile experience and basic understanding of polyester, nylon and aramid yarns and fabrics.
- Computer literate in Windows.
- A genuine interest in technical and apparel fabrics, their construction and end uses.
- Basic understanding of production processes, particularly Weaving, Dyeing and Finishing.
- The ability and potential for self-development in technical textile education and sales development.
- High level of initiative and self-motivation, and able to work competently under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to interact effectively with people at all levels, both inside and outside the company.
- The potential to consistently deliver high levels of sales and service to new and existing customers, and to expand sales of all fabrics.
Applicant must reside in Hammarsdale or surrounding area.
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your details will be held for future vacancies.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV or for more information.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.