Position: SAICA Articles Trainee 2020
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R14 000 – R18 000 p/m
Starting date: January 2020
- Accepting applications for Newly Graduates, with completed CTA to start articles 2020.
- Must have matric, with completed Honours degree in Accounting from an accredited SA University /or in your final year of completing your Honours degree
- Working towards becoming a qualified CA
- Must have own vehicle with valid driver’s license
- Must be a team player
- Must be dedicated and hard working
- Must be fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans
Duties and responsibilities:
- Seeking a student that is looking to do their SAICA Articles at a reputable Accounting firm, in the Western Cape
- Full function duties to complete SAICA Articles
- To speed up the recruitment process, please click on this link https://www.dittojobs.com/company/view/4105215201?join=true&u_id=1327042758
- Follow the prompts and complete the process to be added to our database to be eligible for this position and any future vacancies that might match your skill sets.
- Should you match the requirements, one of our qualified consultants will be in contact with you
- Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful for this position
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.