|R758905 – R921987 per year TCTC
|Own transport required:
|Employment Equity position, Disabled position
The research manager will work directly with the GM – research in conducting cross-industry primary and secondary research on a variety of political, social, economic, business, and technology related topics utilising a number of sources, internal and external, paper and electronic, including web-based and online databases.
- Postgraduate degree in political science/economics/sales and marketing/research or equivalent.
- Five to seven years of integrated experience in marketing and communications environment of which a major part was spent specifically in a market research role within a variety of high-profile companies and organisations.
Key performance areas
- Participate in the development of Brand South Africa business strategy.
- Develop, implement, and manage the brand insights strategy.
- Research and development.
- Collaborate with marketing insights/market research teams.
- Stakeholder relations.
- Planning and organising.
- Financial management/oversight and compliance.
Brand South Africa is committed to ensuring and maintaining workplace diversity and the attainment of Employment Equity, having due regard to qualifications and appropriate experience. Please include certified copies of ID, and qualifications and contact details of at least three referees.
Brand South Africa encourages applications from people with disabilities.
The closing date for applications is 21 April 2017.
To view a full job profile, go to www.brandsouthafrica.com.
This position is subject to competency assessments. Brand SA retains the right not to employ. If you have not heard from us in three months, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Brand SA aims to contribute to the objectives of the National Development Plan (NDP) by undertaking coordinated initiatives to build South Africa’s reputation and contribute to the country’s global competitiveness. It also aims to inspire and instill pride and patriotism amongst South Africans and to drive active citizenry.
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Financial management
- Project management
- Writing and analytical skills critical to the job profile
- Stakeholder relations
- Good business writing skills
- Budgeting Skills
- Knowledge management
- Planning ability
- Systems thinking
- Verbal communication
- Written communication
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- High energy and drive
Posted on 10 Apr 09:34
Brand South Africa
011 518 4606
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.