An exciting career opportunity exists for a rental management agent to join South Africa’s leading property investor’s group and one of the fastest-growing rental management companies.
Please note: If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an assessment or test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Three to five years’ residential property rental and sales experience
- NQF 4 in real estate – non-negotiable
- Diploma/degree in property management an advantage
- Registration with estate agency board with a valid Fidelity Fund certificate
- Sound knowledge of property rental contracts
- Knowledge of procurement and placement of qualified tenants
- Own transport and valid drivers licence a must
- Payprop rental system experience beneficial
- Applicants must be fluent in English and Afrikaans
Applicants must reside in Port Elizabeth or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 05 Feb 13:30
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.