Our client a prominent IT Information Services & Solutions Company in East London seeks an Receptionist (12 month contract).
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Acting as the company’s frontline by greeting and welcoming clients
- Handling a multi-switchboard and screening and directing calls
- Performing administrative function for Corporate Services and various other divisions
- Sending and Receiving courier parcels
- Procurement of Groceries and the co-ordination of Staff functions and Initiatives
- Assist with Security Access and Control
- Manage Meeting Room Diaries
- Communicate general information to all staff as and when required
- Grade 12 plus 1 year certificate /diploma in secretarial or office management
- Previous experience in working as a Receptionist – minimum 2 years
- Ability to deliver excellent administrative support
- Computer literacy (Microsoft)
- Successful candidate must be fluent in English
- Strong People Skills and outgoing personality
- Driver’s License
- Advantageous requirements
- 2nd language will be an advantage
- Basic Accounting Processing Skills
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.