|Remuneration:||R15000 – R22000 per month negotiable Basic plus commission|
|Location:||Cape Town; ability to work remotely|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Events offer the platform for you to tell a story, which must link to the client’s brand. We believe that an event should create a two-way conversation between the client and the target audience for the duration of the conference cycle.
The tools at our disposal have evolved, allowing us to create meaningful ways to engage with delegates. This results are deeper brand immersion and experiences that keep delegates talking.
We partner with our clients to creating events that stand out from competitors.
We are a busy events company that offers excellent opportunities for growth to the right candidate. The suitable candidate is currently a professional conference organiser and equipped to manage key accounts in South Africa as well as projects in East Africa.
- Manage audio-visual suppliers from concept to completion
- Manage travel arrangements of speakers and VIPs
- Sponsor and logistics management
- Negotiate special rates with suppliers
- Create and present proposals to clients
- Manage supplier and client contracts
- Manage budgets and expenses
- Client invoicing
Please send your applications to Sarina Steenkamp.
Applications will close on Friday, 15 February 2019 at 5pm.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Three to five years’ Mice experience
- Experience in managing 1,000+ delegate conferences
- Experience as a PCO on various corporate accounts
- Experience working on Xero
- Willing to travel and work occasionally over weekends
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to convey a warm and friendly tone in written communications
- Ability to manage conference budgets
- Proficient typist with 100% accuracy
- Skilled in Excel
- Proven negotiation skills
- Able to use own initiative
- Organised and efficient
- Excellent project management skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Strong administration skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and deliver expected results
- Extensive SA and regional product knowledge
- Flexibility to work long hours when required
Posted on 01 Feb 12:26
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.