We are looking for a PHP and Laravel developer with some experience in front-end development to join our growing team of professionals. We offer an opportunity to work on offshore accounts – with clientele based all over the globe and are in search of a developer who can complement our team of coders, designers, animators and content managers.
We are looking for someone who knows how to develop complete online websites and projects, is not afraid of deadlines and has a good general understanding of online environments, databases, the importance of integration of forms and gives extra effort when working.
If your submission has not received a reply within seven working days from the date of submission, please consider it unsuccessful.
- Internet and digital media literacy need to be at a very high level, this is not a junior, trainee nor an internship position, and as such, a two to four years of experience in this field is required.
- Must have a solid track record and working examples of similar long-term projects and integrations.
- Empathy for customer service and a deadline-driven personality are a must.
- Ability to work as part of a larger team consisting of production, branding and development specialists will be required, and as such, a general understanding of the industry will be questioned and tested.
Developer coding requirements:
- MySQL (PHPMyAdmin)
- API integration
- Post requests (PHP, HTTP, Ajax)
Extra points will be granted for experience in:
- Design skill (Adobe Photoshop)
- Terminal/command line
- REST/SOAP API
- Development speed
Applicants must be prepared to also assist with CMS work and willing to dedicate time to admin/non-coding tasks.
Applicant must understand the importance of page speed optimisation, SEO and tracking implementation (not only google analytics but multiple tracking providers).
Preference will be given to applications with more than three years of experience in the industry with a solid portfolio of case studies in this space.
Applicants must be able to independently complete a task without the need for another coder to fix errors or complete it for them.
Applicants will be required to complete a short practical test and a multiple-choice exam during/after the interview.
Posted on 31 Jul 10:56