|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have an exciting job opportunity for a mid-weight PA at a leading financial services company based in Cape Town. In this role of Personal Assistant, you will provide secretarial support to the Chief Executive, Chief Information Officer, Finance Manager and Head of Business Development.
Please note: We will only be considering applicants from CT due to the lockdown and urgency of this appointment.
- Excellent office and diary management
- Mail and information management
- Time and priority management
- Travel and accommodation arrangements
- Organising and preparation of meetings; functions; presentations; conferences; workshops; video conferences, etc.
- Preparation of paper and electronic documents packs and the distribution thereof for the above and other meetings
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Minute taking, if applicable
- Consolidate and provide relevant reports, especially for Finance Manager and CE
- Support team members with all secretarial duties
- Assist with ad hoc requests
- Payment of invoices using a relevant payment system/process
- SAP Training Capturing
- Accurate Electronic filling on SharePoint.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Matric with a Secretarial Diploma
- A minimum of 3-5 years secretarial/personal assistant experience on a middle and senior management level
- Previous PA experience within a financial service company is essential
- Experience of gathering relevant information for report purposes
- Extensive travel arrangement experience
- Management Self Service (MSS)abilities
- Experience in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Business communications methods and processes
- An understanding of the company structures, committees and processes would be an advantage
- Multi-Tasking skills
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Quality focus
- Attention to detail
- Pro-active and able to work independently
- Problem solving
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organise
- Cultivates innovation
- Client focus
- Drives results
- Flexibility and adaptability.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
VGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 16 Apr 15:25
+27 21 422 1037
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.