|Reference:||#FW COL DBN 7/2020|
The Relocation Africa Group is a privately owned business providing services for expatriates and their families to settle quickly into cities in Africa with as little stress as possible. Within the group, we have a research department, which collects, among other data, prices for goods, services, and housing.
We are currently recruiting for a part-time field worker position in Durban, South Africa to assist with completing the cost of living surveys and possibly other upcoming research projects. The objective is to visit a number of stores and contact service providers to complete blank survey documents.
Minimum requirements (not negotiable):
- Valid identity document or passport
- Access to a computer
- Computer literate with Office products (spreadsheets)
- Reliable and regular access to the internet
- Excellent knowledge of expatriate shops in Durban
- Bank Account to receive payment
- NB – you must be residing in Durban, South Africa – this work cannot be conducted remotely/from another country
- Language: Speak, Read and Write English (Level – GOOD)
- Be able to meet deadlines (good time management skills)
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience in collecting data would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite
If you fulfill the above-mentioned requirements and competencies please email your current English CV to .
If you have any questions or require more information about the position, kindly contact: Joy Jackson on + 27 21 763 4240 – Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 4pm CAT.
If you do not hear back from us within 10 days of applying for the position, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
See Job Description
Posted on 06 Jul 16:02
+ 21 21 763 4240
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.