|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
An exciting new opportunity has opened up at Pyrotec DBN. Pyrotec is a privately owned South African company that specialises in providing innovative and top quality product identification solutions. The company’s extensive service offerings include on-pack product identification solutions including self-adhesive label systems, and coding and labelling equipment.
The PackMark brand seeks a ‘hungry’, coding, and labelling senior sales rep in DBN, to serve our rapidly growing market!!!
- Technical sales background (five years’ experience in the FMCG/packaging market)
- Computer literacy (knowledge of complete Microsoft Office package)
- Look out for new business, establish new accounts, and obtain orders by planning and organising daily work schedule (HUNTER)
- Establish and work with customers to satisfy their requirements by creating solutions and ensuring a smooth sales process
- Utilising all sales tools possible by generating leads via our website, the internet, client referrals, and researching businesses. Focus on sales efforts by studying existing and potential clients
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly/annual territory analyses
- Work closely with the sales manager – feedback on the competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc. Discuss changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, proposing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by keeping abreast with technological advancements, industry trends, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks
- Contribute to team efforts by achieving required targets/expectation
Skills and attributes:
- Capable of building credible relationships with clients
- Able to communicate on all levels (outstanding communication skills)
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale is key
- Flexibility and time management skills
Remuneration package will be market-related and commensurate with qualification and experience.
Should you not have the above experience and requirements, your application will not be looked at.
Should you feel that you are the ideal candidate, please email your CV to
When applying please quote the job title and reference number (PYRO055B) in the subject line. Should you not quote the reference number, your application will not be viewed.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 08 May 10:02
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.