|Remuneration:||R25000 – R500000 per month Basic salary|
We are global, online crypto media business looking content creators and producers at all levels to join our global team.
As a content creator/producer you will be responsible for creating your own daily, crypto news and information shows with the top crypto names, projects and journalists from around the world.
Production experience may help but is not a necessity. We are looking for culture, for like-minded, independent, always-on people that have an interest or passion for the new , fast moving crypto world. Any one content creator/producer/person that is super professional, organised , has an eye for detail, is interested in crypto and creating content at a fast global pace will thrive in this role.
We have a strong delivery culture and are looking for independent thinkers that don’t count hours but that thrive on success and growth of their shows and communities.
This industry is global and operates 24/7/365. Market moving events happen at any time and we therefore need “always-on” individuals that are hungry and want to be global players.
We are backed by the leaders in the industry and dealing with the biggest names in the world, as such we expect the highest level of content, integrity and professionalism.
Since this is a new industry, we know that you may lack crypto or production experience. If you are organised, independent and hungry, we will mentor you and grow you in this exciting industry.
Crypto Banter is the world’s first 24/7 interactive social-cast for the crypto community. Get the latest news, views, interviews and live conversations from around the world.
This work from home position includes the following duties:
- Staying on top of news and events in the global crypto world.
- Creating daily shows that cover and include international
-Booking/briefing guests globally
- Creating a two hour show daily with the help of the host
- Creating daily production packs for host
- Lead daily show briefings in conjunction with the team
- Create show collateral with design team
- Create community engagement around show with Social media team
- Production of a live show
- Ensure and drive after show conversation on multiple platforms
- Measurement of show performance/metrics
Posted on 23 Dec 08:11