|Remuneration:||R25000 – R40000 per month Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Retention Incentive – Educational opportunities – Training & coaching – Flexi hours – relaxed dress code and environment|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Fulltime mid-senior level front-end developer needed for Domains.co.za one of the fastest growing website hosting companies in Southern Africa, based in Johannesburg. We are looking for an in-house mid-level, skilled front-end developer, a minimum of three years’ experience is a non-negotiable requirement, preferably will be three to five years.
It would be advantageous to any prospective candidate to ensure that they have a working knowledge of most of the software listed under advantageous.
This full-time position is available immediately.
- Assistant to the senior developer regarding the development and implementation of existing and new company websites.
- Understand, read, implement and test Restful and third party APIs into existing websites.
- Be able to work within the design boundaries for all of the company’s products.
- Be able to ensure cross-browser compatibility within their work.
- Keep abreast of new trends in front-end development and provide new ideas and approaches to our existing online presence.
Domains.co.za is a Johannesburg based domains and website site hosting company specialising in amongst others, SuperFast, high performance SSD web hosting and SSD cloud server hosting.
Each of Domains.co.za affordable web hosting packages come with a free domain name, speedy SSD cloud server storage, a 60-day money back guarantee and premium support, to name but a few features.
Boasting 99.9% uptime and a no-contracts-based approach, it is easy to see why Domains.co.za has taken the market by storm.
As a premium registrar Domains.co.za conveniently supplies its clients with value-added products that complement its superior web hosting service, including domain names, SSL certificates, website builder, and our SuperFast SSD Cloud offering unparalled performance
Always looking to encourage entrepreneurship and SMMEs in South Africa, Domains.co.za offers opportunities for reseller web hosting and domains reseller solutions.
- Tertiary qualification/s in web development or similar
- Recent portfolio and contactable references
Working experience in:
- DHTML and HTML5
- Smarty and responsive design
- Must be able to showcase the previous professional and clean developing
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent development standards and trends
- Must have excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good understanding of WHMCS
- Understanding of UI/UX web design
- Angular JS
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop
- MVC Framework
- Be timeous, conscientious and able to work within deadlines
- Be flexible, able to work within a team or alone
- The ability to find and troubleshoot development inconsistencies
- Understand and be able to follow instructions clearly and concisely
- Excellence in coding structure and a definite pride in your work
- A good eye for detail and should be passionate about developing
- Focused, self-motivated, self-driven and enthusiastic
- Be usability focused in implementation
- Team player
- Ability to learn quickly – technically
- Good time management
- Solutions driven personality
- Own transport required
Please ensure that you have an online portfolio, where we can specifically see the development in the function of design, usability and technical accuracy. We will not accept a CV that does not provide a comprehensive portfolio of personally completed development work – should the development have been done in a team environment, please give specifics as to your duties within the project.
When applying for this position, please ensure that you have the minimum requirements and experience. This position is only open to South African citizens.
Application process is through our website: https://www.domains.co.za/pages/careers#op-181299-midsenior-level-front-end-web-developer
Posted on 05 May 15:15
Get job alerts for Front-End Web Developer jobs
- Front-End Web Developer, Johannesburg, Bryanston, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Front-End Web Developer, Gauteng, Datafin
- Front-End Web Developer, Johannesburg, Datafin
- Mid-Senior C#.Net Developer, Johannesburg, Datafin
- C#.Net Developer, Pretoria, Centurion, EOH Recruitment Solutions
- Java Developer, Johannesburg, Talent Magnet
- Junior Web Developer/Support, Pretoria, Silverlakes
- Senior Java Developer, Pretoria, Centurion, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Mid Level Java Developer, Pretoria, Centurion, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Java Developer – Full Stack AngularJS, Pretoria, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Java Developer, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Java Developer, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Java Developers, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Java Developers, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Intermediate Java Developers, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Top C# Developer, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- C#.Net Developer, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior C# Developers, Johannesburg, Midrand, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- C# .Net Developer, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Intermediate C# Developers, Johannesburg, Sandton, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Java Developer, Johannesburg, Sandton, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- .Net Back-End Developer, Johannesburg, Sandton, Sandown, Hellocomputer
- Intermediate Web Developer, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Mid-Level Java Developer, Johannesburg, Melrose Arch, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Full Stack PHP Web Developer, Pretoria, Centurion, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Java Developers, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- C# Developer, Johannesburg, Sandton, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior C# Developers, Pretoria, Hatfield, e-Merge IT Recruitment