|negotiable Basic salary
We are actively seeking another smart, professional, creative, and talented designer to join our current team. This is a full-time salaried position. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in a design agency or in-house design position, though graduates with a strong portfolio will also be considered.
Due to the varied nature of the role the successful candidate will need to demonstrate a good breadth of capabilities as well as adaptability in order to be able to handle a wide range of projects from simple illustration for social media posts to editing video content and designing printed materials.
- Fast-paced, interactive, non-corporate creative environment
- Flexibility to switch focus between multiple projects, with a willingness to contribute to tasks and activities outside of a prescribed job description
- Enthusiastic about a multi-disciplinary environment with the opportunity to develop and apply skills to different areas and projects
- Avid follower of trends and innovations in technology, design, fashion, culture
We value intelligence and talent above all else and strongly believe in individuality and supporting personal development.
Any application will need to be accompanied by a diversified portfolio of your own work demonstrating a high level of creative ability with a diversity of style appropriate to a mix of projects, including both print and web.
If this role sounds of interest and you possess the necessary skills and experience, we’d love to hear from you ASAP!
Please accept that if have not been contacted within two weeks from applying for this position that your application has been usuccesful
Experience and qualifications
- Degree in graphic design or equivalent
- Three+ years’ experience in graphic design (design firm or in-house department experience)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator a must)
- Experience in Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Dreamweaver and/or Muse desirable (3D experience a bonus)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of production for print, packaging, web, digital design, and branding
- Enthusiasm for web design and mobile
- Familiarity with best practices for WordPress, HTML, and CSS
- Knowledgeable about HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, and capable of basic coding for website updates, online advertising, and email marketing as well as designing for others to code
- Demonstrate an excellent eye for colour, composition, type, and detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once while meeting tight deadlines
Organisational and work skills
- Bring fresh ideas, a new perspective, and a sense of humour
- Unique solutions and flawless execution
- Work efficiently within a busy environment, meet deadlines, and self-manage when necessary
- Superior written, verbal, and interpersonal skills a must
- Be able to present personal work and the work of others in a well-articulated, professional manner
- Equally comfortable working independently or as part of a group
Posted on 25 Apr 09:17
Headlines Advertising Solutions
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.