|Own transport required:||Yes|
The 13th Floor is a well-established Durban-based agency with a passion for building brands.
We are looking for a junior video/audio editor. The successful candidate will work closely with both the creative and accounts teams, especially the multimedia production specialist, to create high quality video and audio productions.
- Editing video, including video selection, keyframing, masking, compositing, and other basic effects.
- Recording and editing audio, including setting-up projects, mastering levels, and using basic effects.
- Setting up and animating objects.
- Exporting video and audio to selected formats.
The successful candidate will have:
- One to two years’ relevant industry experience.
- A good understanding of video and audio production and editing techniques.
- An enthusiastic and energetic attitude, and a willingness to learn.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to handle fast turnaround times in a high stress environment.
- Must have own transport.
Experience and a good understanding of the following Adobe software:
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
- Media Encoder
Knowledge of the following software is optional, but would be beneficial:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Logic Pro
- Pro Tools
- Cinema 4D
- DaVinci Resolve
Posted on 28 Apr 10:04
The 13th Floor
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.