One of South Africa’s trusted FMCG dairies is seeking to employ a junior stores administration assistant in Midlands, KwaZulu-Natal.
Please note: If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an assessment or test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Degree with a focus on financial, administrative or warehousing/supply chain
- Experience as an administration assistant or stores clerk
- Experience with SAP, Pastel or other bookkeeping software
- Computer literate with an ability to operate at an advanced level on MS Excel and Word
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- Strong numeracy skills
Applicants must reside in Midlands, KwaZulu-Natal or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 05 Feb 11:08
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.