|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Junior graphic design position available where the individual will work as a member of a small team producing high-quality design collateral for use in various campaigns and creative executions.
Clients and projects vary from small businesses’ creative needs to multinational corporate company requirements. This person will report directly to the director and head designer.
Rockberry Studios is a creative graphic design and branding studio based in Ballito, South Africa. We specialise in branding and developing strong, consistent identities tailored around our client’s requirements. Getting things done in an honest and excellent way is what we’re about.
- Diploma or degree in graphic design is compulsory
- 0-2 years’ working experience in a design environment
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of printing processes and DTP
- Macintosh OS proficient
- Good understanding of the English Language
- Efficient at creative execution (taking a project from start to finish)
- Can handle large volumes of workflow and tight deadlines
- Detail oriented and meticulous eye for layout and spacing
- An understanding of typography; colour, composition and how these elements work together for a design solution
- A passion for design
- HTML such as Dreamweaver or knowledge of mailing service software
- Design for digital and multimedia experience
- Understanding of social media environments (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Illustration skills
- Medical industry understanding/ experience
- Personal creative pursuits
- Good work ethic and pleasant personality
- Good at taking creative direction and constructive criticism
- Understand the importance of flexibility
- Teachable attitude
- Work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing attention to detail
- Take responsibility and ownership of work
- Able to work independently on occasion with a good sense of responsibility
Please send a copy of your portfolio/link to portfolio of your latest and best work, motivational letter and up to date CV to the email specified in this advert on or before 2 May 2017. If you have not received a response from us by mid May your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 03 Apr 10:10
+27 82 503 1636
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.