PR & Communications Jobs offered
Advertise your job ad on Bizcommunity.
Apply for jobs with your free online cv
|Remuneration:||R25000 per month Basic salary|
Hey you! You with the face! Are you best friends with Derek Hanekom?
Did you have to Google that? It’s okay, so did I 😉
Now that you’ve caught up… let’s get down to business.
Our client is a well-established travel and tourism company based in the Northern Suburbs (Cape Town). We’re looking for an all-round-hands-on, content savvy, gem of a candidate for this role.
This role is unlike any other as it approaches content more from an SEO perspective with traditional channels playing a lesser role. Fancy, right?
If you want to move beyond content and into a more sophisticated and analytical role then this is the job for you.
The nitty gritty:
- SEO, blog, newsletters ± 20% of your time ( conceptualisation, editing and placement)
- Onsite ± 20% of your time ( Conceptualisation and development (inhouse and out) of long-form and visual media content. For instance, in-depth pieces covering every aspect of a traveler’s ideas and queries)
- Networking, PR, outreach, onsite ± 60% of your time ( project based content development, outreach, networking and PR around projects and exposing content to the travel/tourism industry both locally and abroad. For instance, taking a brand new product and writing copy for press releases, developing networks and pushing it to those networks )
- Writing occasionally and editing/proofreading copy from external source
- Research trends around both suppliers & competitors’ digital activities
- Content audits both on and off-site
- Content quality assurance and process implementation to ensure quality
- Maximise the commercial and brand impact of content
- Ensure brand/editorial guidelines are place for juniors/interns
- Understand analytics and adjust plans/strategies based off data
- Performing keyword search volume analysis around trends
- Analysing and identifying data/content patterns to develop strategic content that speaks to the market segments
- Understand and work towards the goals and targets set for each brand through a strategic content-based approach
- Conceptualising & developing new content, strategy and plans
- Networking in and around the travel industry
- Outreach through a range of tools and applications
- Public Relations domestic & international through a range of tools and applications
- Bachelor degree required in marketing, journalism or related
- Minimum three year’s experience in content management
- An understanding of digital marketing concepts/channels
- Travel/tourism experience and existing network a big plus
- PR / digital agency experience a plus
Posted on 03 Apr 10:08
Betsi Van Zyl
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Recruit Digital; leading recruitment agency for the Digital, Media, IT & Advertising sectors in South Africa.
Covering both Cape Town and JHB roles, Recruit Digital provides staff for Media firms, Digital Agencies, Corporates, Startups, E-commerce retailers, and all other Internet related businesses.
Recruit Digital fills vacancies within Client Services, Creative & Design, Development & Technology, Sales, Copy-writing, Social Media, SEO, Planning & Strategy, Marketing, Senior Management & Executive positions.
Get job alerts for Manager jobs
- Store Manager, Mount Alyff, Rage
- Regional Financial Manager, Port Elizabeth, MPRTC Recruitment
- Regional Sales Manager, Port Elizabeth
- Promotions Specialist/Account Manager, Port Elizabeth
- Digital Content/PR/Outreach Manager, 11th Avenue, Recruit Digital
- Account Manager, Port Elizabeth, Rooftop Productions
- Store Manager, Port Elizabeth, MPRTC Recruitment
- Assistant Store Manager, Port Elizabeth, MPRTC Recruitment
- Store Manager, Cape Town, Sable Square, Rage
- Store Manager, Cape Town, Weskus, Rage
- Assistant Manager, Port Elizabeth, MPRTC Recruitment
Advertising and Media Recruitment Specialists
Jhb: 011 883 5404
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media Industries
Lynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989
Advertising, Marketing, Media & Retail