OUR CLIENT SPECIALISING IN CHEMICALS IS LOOKING TO EMPLOY A HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST/ GENERALIST IN THE NEWCASTLE, KWA-ZULU NATAL AREA
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Degree in Human Resources
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in the chemical or manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of Labour Law and Payroll related legislation
- Solid working knowledge of HRIS i.e. VIP and SAP
- Strong working knowledge and administration acumen including payroll processing, recruitment, industrial relations, employee relations, personnel filling
- Excellent administration and multitasking skills with a high degree of accountability
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to gain respect and trust from staff and relationship building
Applicants must reside in NEWCASTLE, KWA-ZULU NATAL or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za