|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Boston City Campus|
Disciplines: Marketing, advertising, integrated marketing communication
- Minimum applicant requirements: Applicants must hold a Master’s degree in related discipline and have at minimum two years of teaching, learning and assessment experience in higher education.
- Experience in the distance mode of delivery is an advantage.
- Boston City Campus and Business College will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity plan, which acknowledges the need to diversify the demographic composition;
- Boston City Campus and Business College reserves the right not to make an appointment;
- Your application, comprising a comprehensive curriculum vitae (including the names and e-mail address of at least three referees), with a copy of your highest achieved qualification;
- Boston City Campus and Business College reserves the right to investigate qualifications and conduct background verification on all candidates.
- Should no feedback be received from Boston City Campus and Business College within six weeks of the closing date, kindly accept that your application did not succeed.
Posted on 28 Oct 14:12