|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Applications accepted until: 2021-02-19
Number of openings: 1
Campus/business unit: Vega School – Durban campus
Direct Reporting Line: Head : Academic
Lecturing and academic delivery to ensure students are guided and supported in their learning to achieve module outcomes
- BA honours (HEQSF 8) in graphic design/ visual communication design/ information design
Masters in graphic design/visual communication ddesign/information design
- Graphic design/visual communication design/information design studio experience, mid-weight to senior level (three years plus)
- Experience in web design and design for social media applications
- Adobe CC software
- Or suitable lecturing experience
- Portfolio needed to show example of work
- Minimum of three years industry experience
- Lecturing and academic delivery to ensure students are guided and supported in their learning to achieve module outcomes
- Preparation and lecturing as per the module guide
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours and stipulated per pre agreed timetable
- Briefing students for assignments and providing feedback
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the programme managers
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within The IIE VEGA environment.
Preferably equity candidate.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of applying. Should you not hear from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 20 Jan 11:30