Our client, operating in the financial services space, is seeking to employ a Sales Representative; responsible for generating applications / leads and meeting monthly sales goals.
Candidates must reside in Bloemfontein or Welkom.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- 3 + Years’ experience in Sales, within the Financial Services industry (Insurance / Financial Wellness / Credit experience)
- Driver’s License and Own Vehicle
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers
- Experience using technology for a variety of tasks
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
- Doing presentations for clients, servicing clients, brand activations.
- Keep management informed by submitting activities and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Generate leads.
- Meet or exceed sales goals.
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Prepare and submit sales contracts
- Visit customers and potential customers to evaluate needs or promote products and services.