Due to expansion my client is looking for a part time 20 hours per week call centre/customer service person to support their Stores with overflow calls to their Call to the Call Centre in busy periods and for you to close the sale if required. Would you like to work within a Call Centre Environment with a team of 4 others and be confident to close a sale? Are you happy to work on rotating shifts for 20 hours including weekend and a start time of 8am to 11am with a finishng time up to 8.00pm ? The ideal applicant would have worked in a Call Centre,Customer services with calls or Target Sales, Events, Hospitality or been a Sales Assistant within either Phones, Kitchen, Bathroom, Betting or Furniture industry. Cassie is looking for excellent customer service skills and someone who is able to quote with confidence and to work on their own initiative. For this role you will also need to have excellent numerical skills alongside your call centre or customer service skills. Their working hours are from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, Saturday 8am to 2pm. You will be required to work fulltime and with the flexibility to change or cover extra shifts as and when required.
Forward CV to: email@example.com
Pioneer Foods seek a suitably qualified Clerk General II at their Essential Foods, Qwa Qwa Depot. The successful candidate will perform varied clerical duties and is responsible for the full clerical function, but cannot be considered a skilled or specialist clerk. Normally reports to Unit Supervisor.
Sales/Branch Manager – Bloemfontein (Automotive Industry)
Salary: Market Related (Market related salary, with performance bonus/sales incentives + medical aid and Provident Fund)
To start immediately A Wholesaler and retailer of automotive replacement parts are currently looking to employ a Senior Sales Manager/Branch Manager with Aftermarket experience to start as soon as possible. We require someone with experience in having started-up and run a Spares Retail Store, like Midas or the Autozones and so on. Requirements:
10 years + experience in Automotive Replacement Parts Sales and Business Development
Experience in managing a business/branch/sales department
Must have knowledge on the automotive spares business and spares retail shops in Bloemfontein, Lesotho, Kimberly and surrounding areas.
Must be willing to travel to service existing customers and develop business further
Good track record and extensive product knowledge
Excellent communication, presentation, management and customer relationship skills
Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
Must be able to work under pressure Ability to work in a computerized environment Duties include, but are not limited to:
To develop Countersales and Auto 1 fitment & repair business Please send comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote BLOEMBMAN as subject when sending CV. www.facebook.com/groups/j2eplacements
We are looking for a Surgical RN who is looking for new opportunities in the Healthcare industry and to be a part of a dynamic team! Our client is looking for an experienced Surgical Registered Nurse, for their private hospital. The selected candidate must be well experienced in caring for patients within surgical wards, as well as be able to work well within a multi-disciplinary team. The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position: Diploma in Nursing Registered with SANC 2-5 years’ experience in Surgical ward Prior experience within a private hospital preferred Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can alternatively contact Gillian on 0211 804 047 Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 3 days of application received.
|Company:||Cape Union Mart|
- Assisting in managing all aspects of a store
- Maximizing turnover and profit
- Minimise shrinkage by monitoring stock related risks
- Deliver exceptional customer service by implementing customer experience strategy.
- Lead Talent selection, training, coaching, retention and recognize initiatives for all team members.
- Innovative visual merchandising to optimize sales
- Implement all company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining health & safety practices
- Optimize team through creating an inspiring environment.
- Align team members to Company culture and create fun.
- Honesty in dealing with cash or finances
- Inspirational leadership & passion
- Taking ownership
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Innovation & ability to deal with change management
- Thinking adaptability
- 3 years of Management retail experience
- Matric or Equivalent
- Microsoft – Computer Proficiency
- Clear Criminal record
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Posted on 06 Aug 15:55
The Nurture Health Group requires a Supporter who will be based at our Mondia Woodlands Facility in Bloemfontein reporting to the Registered Nurse.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING
Care Worker Certificate
2 years or more experience in a mental health environment
Computer Literacy would be advantageous
Analysis & decision making
Safety and Quality
Ability to motivate others
Ability to put boundaries in place
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV
to Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked “SMW” with three (3) contactable references.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your
application has not been successful.
|Remuneration:||R336000 – R360000 per year Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid and Pension Fund|
|Company:||CHOC Childhood Cancer Foundation South Africa|
Report to: Chief Executive Officer
Start date: 1 October 2020
CHOC is seeking to appoint a person to fulfil the role of the CHOC Free State and Kalahari regional manager (RM), based in Bloemfontein. The overall purpose of the post is to lead and manage the region, including to raise funds, raise awareness of childhood cancer, and promote CHOC and its programmes. The region serves the Universitas Academic Hospital, Netcare Universitas and offer services at the Robert Mangaliso Sobukwe Hospital in Kimberley. The region covers the Free State area as well as parts of the Northern Cape Province.
The responsibilities include but are but not limited to:
Strategic leadership and management
- Develop the region by identifying growth opportunities, gaps, and lead initiatives to address inadequacies or develop improvements.
- To lead relationships with clients (such as the doctors, beneficiaries and volunteers), and partners, and to generally be seen as a leader in the childhood cancer field.
- Look after and develop existing donor, key and other strategic relationships; as well as identify, maintain and develop new strategic and key partnerships and relationships.
- Together with the Regional Committee Chair develop the Regional Committee.
- Bring needs, challenges, and strategic regional matters to the CEO and also provide him with necessary and relevant feedback and solutions
Fundraising, campaigns and donor relationships
- Maintaining and improving existing business development relationships – be they corporate, individuals, or other.
- Using networks, platforms, forums and so on, to build the CHOC brand, and our network and relationships.
- To cultivate and deepen relationships and partnerships with donors/supporters.
- To identify regional fundraising opportunities, events and campaigns and ensure the successful implementation thereof.
- To promote and market CHOC through various platforms and activities (including the media, social media, communication channels and material, and promotional events).
- To oversee the management of fundraising and other systems, including the CRM (donor and data management).
Networking and volunteer mobilisation
- To manage and develop strategic relationships, including the Department of Health, hospital management, hospital staff and organisations working in the field of childhood cancer.
- To facilitate the development of committees, such as the regional committee, parental support groups, c, survivor groups, etc.
- To oversee the volunteer programme, including recruitment, training and maintenance of the volunteer programme.
Staff management and programme management
- Ensure that staff is managed well and guided on their respective roles.
- Manage CHOC’s Core programmes to the required standards. These are the accommodation facility, the transport fund, the volunteer management programme and practical support.
- To assist the national leaders with the regional implementation of national programmes, such as the Awareness training programme and psychosocial support.
- To manage and oversee other programmes as determined by CHOC’s strategic plan and Executive.
Financial, office and general management
- To develop a realistic and achievable annual regional budget and to manage the budget according to CHOC’s Financial policies.
- To oversee the administration of the region.
- To ensure that all CHOC policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- To ensure submission of accurate and timeous reports – financial, program and operational.
- To undertake other post related duties as requested by the CEO.
- To undertake all responsibilities and tasks embracing CHOC’s values, ethos and behaviours.
Salary in the range of R336 000 – R360 000 per annum, pension fund and medical aid benefits.
To apply, submit your CV with the names and contact details of at least two recent referees to reach
no later than 21 August 2020:
If you have not received a response by close of business on 31 August 2020, consider your application unsuccessful.
Experience and skills:
- Qualification: A related degree or tertiary qualification
- At least five years’ experience in general management, preferably in the NGO or health sector.
- Experience and proven ability to fundraise, and/or experience in marketing.
- High computer literacy, particularly in MS Office; and preferably in database systems (CRM), donor portals and social media platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is essential, as well as fluency in in Afrikaans or Sotho.
- Strong management and organisational skills.
- Good with figures and a basic understanding of accounting, financial management and reporting.
- A natural leader
- A team player who also works well independently
- Clear and strong alignment with CHOC’s mission and values
- A highly motivated individual with a willingness to take initiative and responsibility
- Other: A valid unendorsed South African driver’s licence is essential.
- An understanding of the NGO sector and the fundraising sector is an advantage.
- Well networked and the ability to network.
Posted on 06 Aug 07:27
We are seeking to a recruit a Customer Experience Coordinator. This role is a key interface between the business and our clients and as a result the company views it as an integral part of the team.
Initially this role will be a part time opportunity over three days (approximately 25 hours). However, there is the potential for this to increase. Duties
• As the Customer Experience Coordinator you will be first point of contact you will spend your time doing what you do best, communicating with customers over the phone, via email and face to face on site. From listening to concerns they may have or capturing complaints, you’ll provide your expert advice and support between the customer and site team, ensuring all concerns are documented and handled professionally.
• You will attend site meetings and keep in touch with the operational team on the ground which will enable you to deliver detailed effective communications.
• To keep people up to date and aware of planned works. Key attributes • Proven track record of delivering an end to end customer experience.
• Although not necessary, any experience within the utility / construction sector would be advantageous
• Experience in being able to be able to build relationships quickly and get to the root of any problems. Email CV to: email@example.com
Position Summary: The store manager’s key functions are to effectively manage the people, administrative and technical processes of a Paint & Hardware store to ensure delivery of superior customer service and the achievement of sales and profit margin targets. Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities: 1. Business Growth: Sales targets
2. Implement Sales & Promotions plans
3. Service customers professionally and promptly and lead by example
4. Operational Excellence: Store Merchandising
5. Effective Cost Management and Administration
6. Buying – Stock management, procurement and Stock control
7. Effective Risk Management
8. People Management
9. Health and Safety Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Retail selling
• People management • Business management
• Customer service orientation • Communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Management skills
• Legal policies and procedures Microsoft office, Literate & numerate Characteristics
• Financial inclination & understanding
• Team orientated
• Neat • Honest and loyal
• Able to follow clear instructions
• Quick decision making
• Ability to defuse possible negative cash flow situations To discuss further if you are successful, we will call you for a interview.