|Remuneration:||R12000 – R14000 per month Basic salary|
The purpose of the job is to manage the delivery all field marketing operational functions across all client accounts (internal, external, dedicated or syndicated). Create synergised output across the back office team with superior levels of delivery against SLA’s to Clients and key stakeholders.
- Service level agreements – manage the total operational activity within the back office environment against the respective clients SLA’s
- Cycle objectives – translate client operational requirements into execution strategies across the accounts to achieve short and long term objectives.
- Client relationships – maintain visible productive relationships with all clients and stakeholders (internal, external and third party)
- Database – manage the integrity of client databases.
- Quality assurance – compliance checks against call reports and driving call quality process.
- Red flags – management, escalation and resolution of all red flags, ensuring compliance within SLA timeframes.
- Reports – produce operational reports (client, internal and third party)
- POS management – sufficient levels held nationally and shortages escalated
- Stock management – for seeding and sales programs minimise company financial exposure and effective clawback management.
- Training – compile, update and delivery of all field training material for all accounts.
- HR – set and monitor clear performance objectives for all team members and ensure they are achieved by developing a professional, highly skilled and motivated team.
- Project management – prepare project plans for all ad-hoc accounts ensuring input from all stakeholders.
- Minimum five years commercial role, sales/marketing/trade or field marketing essential
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task
- FMCG and Cellular industry experience
- Solid Geographical knowledge of South Africa
Posted on 09 Nov 14:54