Our Nomad Now Client, a holding company of a diverse group of agricultural companies, is seeking a farm section manager with at least two years’ experience in citrus farming.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in citrus farming
- Relevant tertiary qualification in agriculture
- Grade 12 certificate
- Driving license
- Collect and measure relevant data to provide feedback and evaluate production efficiencies against protocols and planning
- Measure, evaluate and provide feedback on the efficiency of sprays, pruning and irrigation, and contract workers
- Manage stock, labour and production costs, and handle record-keeping and reports
- Organise regular meetings with scouts to ensure pest and disease identification, and efficient running of the management system
- Communicate and motivate interventions with regards to pest, irrigation, pruning and other production-related matters due to specific visual interpretation, discrepancies, or deviance from the standard
- Support the production manager in achieving the production units’ overall objectives
To apply for the role, create a profile here http://my.nomadnow.co/bizcommunitysignup. Ensure your Nomad Now profile matches the keywords in this job advert, and you will be invited to apply to the role through the platform.
Posted on 07 Oct 07:14