|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
Our Client, a supplier of customized digital signage solutions for the retail environment, is seeking to employ an organized, efficient, and hands-on Executive Personal Assistant with Tenders experience to perform a support role to their Head of Digital Signage Solutions.
- Undertake research and prepare monthly reports, presentations, corporate submissions and other correspondence for the Head of Digital Signage Solutions
- Compilation of documents and preparation for all relevant meetings
- Preparation of high level reports and correspondence – monthly and quarterly
- Typing and editing of documents
- Office Management
- Discuss the work schedule daily to check priorities, ensure that the Head of Digital is aware of appointments for the day and schedule/reschedule according to changes that may occur
- Screen calls and emails, respond to enquiries, attend to meeting requests and type responses ensuring that correspondence is dealt with on a daily basis
- Prioritise correspondence (email, letters, memoranda and documents) and present to the General Manager each day for signature
- Control office supplies orders and budget
- Co-ordinate and follow up on certain projects and reports with all the line Managers
- Resolving company and departmental related queries – externally and internally
- Diary Management
- Arranging meetings by sending invitations and follow-up where necessary
- Preparing and organising internal and external meetings
- Arrange and book venues for meetings (internal and external) and ensure that all parties are informed and make catering and infrastructure arrangements
- Collecting and delivering of tender documents
- Assist with tender compiling and the tendering process
- Ensure that the tender documents are completed and are accurate
- Attend tender briefing meetings
- Liaise with all team members to ensure accuracy and compliance as per client specifications
- Provide administration support with tenders / proposals and monitor a timeline
- Review final documents for quality control and proofread for accuracy and compliance
- Provide continuous feedback to the team and prioritise order of importance of engagements
- Maintain accurate records and file manual & electronic copies of all the tender data i.e. correspondence quotations internal input etc.
- Keep up to date documentation of all tenders and contracts register
- Assisting with updating and marketing materials
- Assisting with updating Company documentation
- Offer admin support
To apply, please send your CV, salary expectation & a copy of your latest payslip to
- Matric / Grade 12
- Personal Assistant Diploma would be considered an advantage
- At least seven+ years’ experience in a corporate or Agency environment
- Experience in preparing Tender documentation and Tender submission process essential
- Very strong administration skills essential
- Advanced Excel skills non-negotiable
- Advanced knowledge of full Microsoft Office Suite essential
- Excellent language proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
- Knowledge of office management and procedures
- Own reliable transport essential
- Clear criminal and credit records
- Team Player
- Can Do Attitude
- Work well in a highly pressured environment
- Detail oriented
- Able to take instruction well and think on their feet
Posted on 17 Jul 14:07
Apply by email
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment
We’re recruitment experts who specialise in digital. With over 15 years experience ,Here’s what we offer.
FAST, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
Speed is everything in this business, which is why work around the clock to get results fast.
A UNIQUE DIGITAL FOCUS
We’re passionate about digital and uniquely focused on helping the industry grow. From Client Service to Paid Media, SEO, Marketing, and more, we’ve got it covered.
With contacts across the South Africa and some obroad, we have the ability to find work placements and opportunities irrespective of location.
Whether it’s immersing ourselves in company culture or hot desking at clients to find them the perfect candidate, we pull out all the stops.