A design studio in Paarl with longstanding clients is looking for a talented, hardworking DTP operator / Graphic Designer. Learn a range of design and layout skills working with a small team of creatives. Along with layout skills, an ability to work with deadlines is crucial.
You will be required to:
- Work on a MAC computer/laptop
- Do layout of various retail adverts
- Do Pamphlets, catalogues, etc
- Placing of products & pricing
- Design printed assets (print-ready) including packaging
Contract from 1st February till 31st July (with the possibility to convert to a permanent position depending on your performance)
Design, marketing and branding company.
- Relevant degree or diploma
- Competent in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Excellent layout skills
- Basic design skills
- Understanding of social media marketing
Candidates must also:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of recent experience in graphic design
- Have a good design sense, typography, etc.
- Manage time well and work quickly
- Be a team player
- Be able to handle pressure and work with tight deadlines
- Basic understanding of print-ready files
- Be willing to assist wherever required
- Enthusiastic attitude to life and a good sense of humour is a prerequisite
- Essential that you have great people skills as you will work in a team
- Passionate about design and typography, fun personality, self-motivated
- An excellent work ethic
- Be willing to learn new skills and grow
Please ensure you submit a portfolio containing your work as well as a CV and your salary expectancy.
If you do not hear back from us please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 08 Jan 15:34