|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Medical aid, Pension, Gym Subsidy|
|Location:||Cape Town, Sea Point|
|Company:||Roobix (Pty) Ltd|
**Please note only Cape Town-based applicants will be considered.**
About the role
We are seeking a Digital support consultant with a strong client service orientation to join our client support team. A digital jack-of-all-trades who lives and breathes WordPress would be our ideal candidate. You must have strong communication skills, a friendly, helpful and patient disposition but also be able to thrive under pressure.
If you love the satisfaction that comes with truly making a positive difference to businesses by providing them with fantastic customer service and technical know-how, then we could be a great fit.
- Providing technical support to a large base of clients in the Australian SME environment
- Troubleshooting technical queries
- Track faults, diagnose problems and establish solutions
- Excellent in-studio communication with required teams/stakeholders
- Offer solutions with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business
- Provide users with training on the WordPress editor role
- Domain and e-mail administration and support
- Capture and track requests for technical and administrative assistance
- Manage assigned tasks to meet deadlines and minimise turnaround time
- Highly proficient in the WordPress CMS and commonly used plugins such as WooCommerce – A must!
- Previous digital agency experience will be an advantage
- Demonstrated experience in a client service environment
- A good understanding of SEO, PPC and website optimisation for digital campaigns
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Fireworks
- An understanding of HTML/CSS
- Problem Solver
- Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal
- Effective listening skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks
As you will be servicing Australia, this job requires you to work unsociable hours. In return, you will be rewarded with a generous remuneration which will reflect your experience.
Roobix is a leading integrated marketing technology company with offices in Australia and South Africa. We work strategically with businesses to assess and understand the market they operate in and the opportunities they have to grow.
Our skillsets span all the marketing disciplines including strategy, creative, web, digital, video, event management, marketing automation yet we are not a traditional agency. Rather we are a true MarTech company representing the marketing of the future.
The ideal candidate is looking for a challenge – an opportunity for growth and development, and involvement with all aspects of our marketing team. We aren’t looking for people that want an easy ride, we’re looking for people to sign on to a business where they can make a genuine difference as we take steps toward transformation within the digital agency environment.
Posted on 14 Feb 08:51
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.