We are looking for a Digital Specialist and Social Media Manager with a strong grasp of current marketing tools and digital strategy who is able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns and social media strategies from concept to execution.
Hippocampus is an integrative creative agency based in Cape Town.
Our focus is on developing remarkable thinking that is brought to life through crafted communication for clients both nationally and globally.
The candidate must:
- Have a solid understanding of digital/social media marketing and the ability to communicate digital processes clearly
- Implement and manage social media and digital strategy
- Be able to work in an advisory role to assist/guide the creative team to execute digital creative against strategies and objectives.
- Manage all social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google for our clients
- Administer our paid media accounts – across various channels and clients
- Develop and run ad campaigns, dark posts, lead-gen, and always on content with a solid understanding of various advert options, objectives, audience targeting, placement, and optimisation.
- Review and optimize paid media to ensure delivery against objectives
- Deliver paid media performance that contributes to our clients’ sales pipeline and revenue growth
- Develop paid media strategies and preparing paid social media schedules based on money in hand and sharing with our clients for approval.
- Act as a social media expert
- Be collaborative, innovative, and flexible across multiple projects
- Be self-sufficient and able to make decisions on their own
- Be ambitious with a strong drive to learn more and develop your skills
- Be proactive and willing to work closely with clients, and other departments of the business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft programmes
Posted on 19 Feb 07:44