|Remuneration:||R5000 – R8000 per month Basic plus commission|
|Location:||Cape Town, Plumstead|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
We are looking for a talented digital account manager/specialist to join our team. You will manage our client portfolio to help our clients improve their brand presence amongst a variety of digital marketing tools.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, social media, content creation, and graphic design then this position is for you. You will work with our clients to coordinate marketing, advertising and promotional activities. You should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement.
As a digital account manager, you should have solid experience in marketing with a customer service approach. You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth by creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, social media, logo and banner design)
- Set up and optimise company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Present social media, website, and marketing strategies to clients.
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
We are a startup digital media company where we bring our exceptional minds together to create bold content that redefines the way media is done in South Africa. We take digital marketing to the next level. We are on a mission to help people take their brands to the next level.
Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together head on and overcome them and we win together!
Our company is highly collaborative and moves fast on executing new campaigns and ideas. We try out new ideas constantly, learn from them and execute again… You will be a critical part in taking FFS Media and its image to the next level in this position.
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Basic website design knowledge (Wix or WordPress)
- Graphic design experience (logos, banners, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop or other media editing software.
- Adobe Premiere Pro is a plus
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- A commitment to continuous learning and growing
- A portfolio of digital marketing work
- A degree is not vital but is a plus
- Fluency in English
Posted on 25 Sep 16:39
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Media Specialist jobs
- Social Media Customer Engagement Specialist, Cape Town, Claremont
- Social Media Specialist/Digital Writer, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs
- Social Media Specialist, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Social Media/Digital Specialist, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Paid Media Specialist I European Brands, Cape Town, Amplified Talent
- Intermediate C# Developer, Cape Town, Greenpoint, e-Merge IT Recruitment