|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a fabulous job opportunity for a junior-mid Digital Art Director/Social Media Designer at a leading retail-focused agency in Cape Town. We are looking for a passionate individual with retail client experience, someone with the skill set to capture promotional excitement and breakthrough designs for multiple media platforms such as web banners, newsletters, social media and website elements. The successful applicant will be tasked to carry visual and conceptual skills from initial brief to final artwork. You must be able to assist with conceptualising digital campaigns and creatively solve problems effectively. An eye for detail and the ability to work well under pressure, as well as being up to date with the latest digital marketing trends, techniques and technologies are essential requirements. Sound good? How soon can you start?
- Art Direction – both Digital and ATL
- Digital Design
- Design and optimisation of Social Media posts
- App and Web Design – advantageous
- UX and UI Design – advantageous
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Digital Art Director in a large/integrated Advertising Agency
- Experience working on fashion brands from a Digital perspective – a plus
- At least 1 years’ previous experience in a high-volume environment
- Demonstrated experience with social media design across various social media platforms
- Experienced in optimising ATL collateral for social media and web assets
- A powerful creative portfolio that demonstrates originality, innovation and problem-solving
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and InVision
- Working knowledge of UX/UI
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, persuasive negotiator, positive and innovative thinker
- Maintain high standards for execution and attention to detail
- Highly motivated and a high level of initiative; ability to work independently, in support of the agency’s creative goals and the client’s business objectives.
Please submit your relevant portfolio (as a link/PDF) along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
VGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 06 Apr 08:19
+27 21 422 1037
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
VGP is a specialist Recruitment Agency focusing on the exciting field of communications. Passionate about the industry in which we operate, our portfolio covers all personnel who work in the Advertising, Marketing, Publishing and Public Relations arenas.