|Location:||La Lucia, La Lucia|
|Company:||Liquorice Digitas LBi|
Liquorice is a dynamic, forward thinking and a world leading digital agency. We are seeking a digital account director to be based in our Durban office. Liquorice provides the opportunity to work on our exciting, challenging and diverse globally recognised brands. Clients approach Liquorice when they need the best mix of technical expertise and solid marketing and design to help them achieve their objectives in their competitive marketplace.
The responsibilities for this job include:
- Deliver world leading digital work
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships with existing and new clients
- Developing strategies to achieve and exceed sales forecasts
- Creating and delivering engaging presentations to clients at a senior level
- Project analysis and reporting
- Lead website initiatives and are accountable for integrated client results across all relevant products and services
- Stays informed of trends in the digitally enabled world and how they affect client’s business and marketing initiatives
- Oversee, develop and present proposals, pitch concepts and rationale to key clients director, agency partners and other team members to review and develop client-centric strategic, innovative recommendations
- Work closely with creative director, technical director, user experience
- Develop case studies on client’s business
- Orchestrates delivery of multiple products/services to client
- Lead and coach interactive account team in the delivery and demonstration of quality client services and digital experience
In order to be perfect for this opportunity you need to have the following:
- Strong client service experience in the digital space
- Significant experience of managing teams
- Strong budget management experience
- A proven track record of independently managing an office
- A proven track record of working with remote teams
- Project management experience
- Experience of driving well-known brands
- Five+ years of digital account management experience
- Three+years’ experience managing a team
- Solid experience in digital (non-negotiable)
- Work hard, play hard attitude
- Every detail orientated
- A go-getter who always strives to deliver the best possible results
- Have great work ethic and be prepared to go the extra mile – a real team player
- Confident with a drive to succeed
If you are interested in joining the Liquorice family please apply today. Send your CV to
using the reference: DAD Durban. We look forward to receive your application.
Please note that we reserve the right to freeze or not hire in the role.
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of your application we regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful.
Liquorice is a dynamic, forward thinking and a world leading digital agency looking for a digital account director to join our Durban office.
Posted on 05 Jul 10:45
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.