Energy & Mining Jobs offered
Advertise your job ad on Bizcommunity.
Apply for jobs with your free online cv
|Remuneration:||R360000 – R480000 per year negotiable TCTC|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
An established Civil Engineering company requires the services of a self-motivated and committed individual for the to operate as a Diesel Mechanic.
- Must be prepared to work on-site on remote locations – previous field working experience will be preferred.
- The ability to diagnose and repair, maintain and test earthmoving plant and other internal combustion engines and related mechanical components.
- To maintain, test and repair petrol and diesel engines mechanical parts of lightweight motor vehicles such as transmissions suspensions, steering and brakes.
- Maintain, test and repair engines of equipment with small engines.
- Sound knowledge of hydraulics, electronics and pneumatics.
- Knowledge regarding types of oils used for earthmoving equipment and machinery.
- The ability to manage both people and plant.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to analyse logistical information – to identify and solve logistical problems
- MERSETA qualification as Diesel – or Earthmoving Mechanic.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience on Earthmoving equipment.
- Basic knowledge of product improvement programmes (PIP)
Welding experience will be advantageous
Posted on 13 Apr 15:41
+2711 027 3310
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.