|Remuneration:||R11500 per month Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Discovery Life Cover|
|Company:||Community Media Trust|
CMT seeks to employ suitably experienced data capturers in Mahikeng who will be responsible for capturing and controlling data, running reports, creating spreadsheets. The data capturers will work from CMT Mahikeng office (tbc). The position would suit somebody who lives in/around Mahikeng. Salary commensurate with experience. The data capturers will report to the senior M&E officer and the project coordinator.
When applying please quote the reference DC/NMM1220 in the subject line to the attention HR Assistant at az.gro.tmc@tnemtiurcer
Only online applications with the above attachment will be accepted – should you not quote the reference number; your application will not be viewed.
CMT is committed to equity in our employment practices. It is with intention to appoint individuals with the aim of meeting our equity objectives. CMT reserve the right not to appoint if no suitable candidates are identified.
Closing date: 3 December 2020 (12pm)
Correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. If you do not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
CMT reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw adverts at any time without notification.
Community Media Trust (CMT) is a South African NGO focusing on communication in the fields of basic human rights. CMT aims to empower individuals and communities, encouraging them to take part in managing and improving their own lives, promoting healthy and health-seeking behaviour and basic human rights. It does this through media and outreach programmes that provide scientific information in a format that is easy to understand. Please visit our website to find out more about CMT – www.cmt.org.za.
- A minimum of three years’ data capturing combined with administrative working experience
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Highly organised and meticulous
- Flexible and helpful attitude required at all times
- Ability to perform well under pressure and multitask
- Ability to work quickly, accurately with attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Computer literate with a proficient knowledge of MS Office including Access
- Valid code 8 driver’s license with driving experience
- Punctuality, discretion, tact and diplomacy (essential to maintain complete confidentiality of information)
- Strong team player with exceptional people skills, broad-minded and able to manage a varied and multicultural environment
Posted on 19 Nov 11:53