|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Provident Fund, group life|
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
If you’re a creative group head or a senior art director with a passion for creativity, craft and creating compelling communication – an award-winning portfolio, plus approximately seven years’ full-service agency experience, send us your portfolio and let’s make some awesome work together.
A little bit about The Hardy Boys
The Hardy Boys is a full service, multidisciplinary, channel neutral agency – made up of a group of idea generators, strategic thinkers and passionate problem solvers. We live by the three key values of ‘curiosity’, ‘collaboration’ and ‘courage’ and these drive our approach to every challenge.
- Develop an overall visual concept that communicates to a target audience within the scope of the brand and creative brief supplied
- Work cohesively with the senior copywriter and team; conceptualising ideas and designs, formulating artwork and storyboards
- Work closely within their team to develop top quality integrated advertising campaigns within the parameters of the client brief
- Manage multiple accounts that require working within scheduling requirements
- Pitch creative work with confidence
- Minimum of five to eight years’ experience as an art director at a reputable Advertising Agency
- Tertiary qualification in art direction, design/art theory (or similar) would be ideal
- Conceptual ability and solid design skills with a portfolio that demonstrates this (ideally award winning)
- Must be self-managed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Self-disciplined with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a close-knit team environment
- Mac proficiency (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Unfortunately our website is under construction so please visit https://www.facebook.com/thehardyboysagency/.
Posted on 21 Apr 08:34
The Hardy Boys
031 533 9000
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.