Well established law firm in Nelspruit requires an experienced conveyancing typist / secretary to assist with transfers and bond registrations.
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an assessment or test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Paralegal qualification beneficial
- A minimum of three years’ experience is required in a well-established conveyancing firm or bank in all general and specialised aspects of conveyancing
- Experience in development transfer would be an added advantage
- Minimum of three years’ experience in property transfers and bond registrations
- Management of property transactions:
- Vets all property transfer related transactions
- Management of Transfer processes
- Management of various types of Transfers which include: –
- Capturing of electronic instructions for the firm,
- Attend to investments as per the firm’s requirements
- Monitors and tracks of transaction until registration;
- Manages and addresses all unfounded delays related to transfers
- Ensures that the parties to a transfer are regularly appraised of the status of registration to keep their clients abreast of matters.
- Applying for rates clearances, applying for transfer duty/transfer duty exemption certificates, obtaining levy clearances
- Keeps the conveyancer abreast of all matters as well as lodgment and registration of the matter at the Deeds Office
Applicants must reside in Nelspruit or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 13 Feb 08:42
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.