• 2 years’ experience within Chemistry in Water Treatment or Microbiology.
• Analytical Chemistry Degree or Microbiology is advantageous.
• A passport will be advantageous.
• Digital Reporting and emailing clients professionally e.g: Word and Excel skills essential.
• Technical minded.
• Drivers Licence 08 essential.
• Forklift licence advantages.
• Electrical / Mechanical Water Treatment understanding not required but will be advantageous.
• Good safety awareness.
- Ability to work independently, servicing multiple clients at different site, excellent time management & report writing skills a must Review water treatment programmes at customer sites through sampling and testing process which
is not limited to cooling, boilers and effluent water.
Checking dosing systems and adjusting dosing rates as per test results.
Maintain and ensure repair the treatment plant systems are performed.
Inspect, service and repair components of the water treatment plant including water intakes, pipes,
water storage vessels, chemical treatment equipment controls, circulation pumps, boilers, coolers and
Carry out Reverse Osmosis CIP’s as and when required
- Regeneration of demineralisation and water softening plants as and when required.
- Prepare work orders for servicing and repairs.
- Provide feedback to management through using effective communication channels.
- Take responsibility for client requirements regarding water treatment sales.
- Manage tasks set-out by management for client projects within prescribed deadlines.
- Understanding of cost management principles, making sure no money is wasted on purchase of
- Basic understanding of chemical stock management.
- Develop new business opportunities on-site, by “keeping eyes open” to opportunities.
- Develop and implement personalised signage on clients premises
- Ensure all chemicals have safety data sheets.
- Look after site health and safety files.
- Keep clients dosing stations, Softener Plant etc. in good order, including clean and tidy
- Always focus on customer service and satisfaction.
- Ensure all Water tests & Reports are kept up to date daily / weekly.
- Maintain the company’s image, by being professional at all times