- Ad Placed : 13 Feb 2020 03:30:01 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 35000 – R 35000 – PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry :
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : AJ Personnel
Business Analyst /Process / Industrial Engineers x2 are required for a listed retail group in Greater Cape Town Area. R35K p.m.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Informatics, Computer Sciences, Accounting (Hons.) or Industrial Engineering
- Previous experience in the Retail or Financial Services Industry advantageous
- 1 to 2 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Business Development Consultant
- Previous experience leading projects as well as implementing projects
- Knowledge of organizational information systems such as SAP, and other applications
- Experience with Business Process Mapping and Information Processing
- Knowledge and application of organizational best practices
- Initiate and execute business projects according to business needs
- Plan and develop models to solve and optimise identified business problems
- Contribute to strategy development opportunities and business process innovation
- Successfully implement and manage projects through its lifecycle
- Ensure customer needs are met, both internally and externally during the execution of projects
- Work with internal stakeholders and ensure change management principles are effectively implemented
- Present solutions to executive teams and other stakeholders on trends, and impact of proposed solutions
To be successful in this role, the suitable candidate will need to be:
- Target driven
- Have a high degree of resilience and ability to manage various tasks simultaneously
- Be an independent worker who is also able to function in a team setting
- Be a detail orientated person who is able to plan and organize people and resources to achieve outcomes
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be innovate in their thinking and able to use judgement to make informed decisions.
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV – Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our client may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.