Assistant store manager: Musina (Limpopo)
An exciting fast growing retail company requires the services of an experienced and knowledgeable assistant store manager.
An achiever with high energy levels and a passion for business success, who is results driven, a problem solver, with attention to detail and handling of pressure, is expected from the prospective candidate. Customer care is essential.
Prospective candidates will be required to work long hours, weekends and Public Holidays.
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Three to five years’ proven, credible retail experience
- Computer literate
- In-depth knowledge of retail policies and procedures
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Be able to work shifts/weekends and public holidays
- Be able to manage a staff compliment of ± 12 employees
- Be able to work in a high-pressure environment
The key performance areas:
- Customer care
- Staff Management
- Stock management
- Expense and asset control
- Management Skills
- Analytical thinking
- Diversity Commitment
Closing date: 5 May 2017
Interested candidates who qualify should apply by sending their CV to
If you have applied for the above position and have not received a further response from us within five working days from the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Important: Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Posted on 26 Apr 12:14
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.