- Ad Placed : 12 Jul 2020 18:00:26 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry :
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : Sharon Nurock Recruitment cc
Our client, an international accredited private higher education provide, is currently looking for an Accreditation Manager who will manage all aspects of the institutional accreditation with relation to new programmes submissions and professional body applications. You will also review existing programmes to prepare them for submission to the HEQC for reaccreditation.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum Master’s Degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the field of programme accreditation, reaccreditation and professional body applications.
Job Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of regulatory body requirements (e.g. SAQA, DHET and CHE).
- Good understanding of the Higher Education landscape.
- Experience with chairing meetings.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Consult and engage with appropriate stakeholders.
- Deadline driven and process orientated.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Advanced research skills.
- Planning, organising and negotiating skills.
- Detail and quality oriented.
- Creative and innovative.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Core functions including managing the following:
- Research and provide needs analysis and rationale for new programmes.
- Review existing programmes in preparation for reaccreditation submissions.
- Keep abreast of trends and latest information within programme accreditation and professional body accreditation.
- Appoint and work with Programme Developers and Reviewers.
- Prepare programmes of accreditation by completing all aspects of the HEQC and SAQ applications.
- Oversee the enrolment of new programmes within the institution’s structure.
- Submit programme for accreditation to SADC regulatory bodies.
- Co-ordinate and develop the responses to conditions and/or representations when feedback is received from the respective Regulator.
- Work closely with professional bodies to align new programme submissions.
- Submit applications for professional body accreditation.
- Track reaccreditation cycles.
- Manage contracts, payments and budgeting.
- Keep records and tracking of submissions.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.