|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Subsidised pension and Provident Fund ,13th cheque, incentive bonus|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Management and ownership of various projects through the various stages, right from initial brief, through the studio and into production. Liaising with clients, sales staff, traffic, and the studio as well as any other relevant stakeholders to ensure that a quality product is delivered to our clients, on time and according to the brief.
Key result areas:
- Interpretation of briefs to ensure understanding of all required elements in the project/campaign to achieve execution.
- Planning, organising, and controlling of various functions to ensure on-time delivery of a quality project, as per specs and on the budget.
- Client satisfaction – ensuring a minimum customer experience index (CEI) of 96%.
- Excellent inter-personal relations, ability to manage client relationships effectively, and ensure that the outputs of the studio, result in the client’s requirements being fully met.
- Ensuring accuracy of information – through planning, reporting, administration, quality control, timekeeping, and time recovery.
- Work closely with and provide support and back-up to the client services director.
Due to the volume of responses received, we regret that we will only be able to engage with shortlisted candidates.
Ince (Pty) Ltd is an integrated communications agency providing clients with a full-service offering for all their marketing and communication needs. Our focus is on our clients’ shareholders specifically and their stakeholders more broadly. We deliver value innovation and quality across various communications paltforms. Being a one-stop solution means sheer ease of doing business.
Our teams have proven experience in various disciplines and in managing large and complex communication projects, both within and outside of South Africa. We operate 24/7 with a national presence enabling us to provide seamless and consistent service across various media platforms. We partner with our clients around their communication and marketing needs to provide the most appropriate solution-delivering with the right message, through the right medium, with the right results.
- A tertiary qualification in administration/project management/commerce or advertising.
- Afrikaans as a first language otherwise completely billigual
- Minimum of five years’ experience in client services/project management with agency experience.
- An understanding of the process of delivering on integrated annual reports (IAR) including design, repro, and print as well as the digital processes associated with the web and mobile output, is essential.
- High levels of computer literacy particularly in MS Office essential.
- Digitally savvy and comfortable in a technology driven environment.
- An understanding and knowledge of financial advertising, JSE listing requirements, and the Companies Act particularly as it pertains to financial reporting.
- A knowledge of marketing both ATL and BTL, including digital marketing.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm.
- Enthusiastic and energetic.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to interact at senior levels, strong relationship focus – balanced with a focus on the task.
- Professional appearance and good presentation skills.
- Reliable and responsible.
- Good problem-solving and solutions-driven.
- Client focussed.
- Able to work overtime on occasion.
- Good attention to detail.
- Willing to accept full responsibility and accountability for projects.
Posted on 26 Apr 15:13
Ince (Pty) Ltd
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Account Manager jobs
- SEO Account Manager, Cape Town, Talent Magnet
- PPC Account Manager, Cape Town, Talent Magnet
- PPC Account Manager, Cape Town, Talent Magnet
- Account Manager, Cape Town, Cape Town, Talent Magnet
- Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Talent Magnet
- Seniour Account Manager – Fashion/Consumer/Lifestyle, Cape Town
- Key Accounts Sales Manager, Cape Town
- Account Manager, Cape Town, Stellenbosch, Viv Gordon Placements
- Account Manager, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Display Account Manager, Cape Town, Talent Magnet
- Account Manager, Cape Town, Ninety9Cents
- Key Account Manager, Cape Town, MPRTC Recruitment
- Account Manager/Account Director – Digital Sales, Cape Town, Westlake Business Park, Tokai
- Account Manager – Experiential/Client Service, Cape Town, CBD, Ad Talent
- Account Manager, Cape Town, CBD, MPRTC Recruitment
- Key Accounts Manager, Cape Town, Milnerton, Time Personnel
- Account Manager, Cape Town
- Key Account Sales Manager, Cape Town, Gardens
- Key Account Manager, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Account Manager, Cape Town, Sea Point, Titan Digital
- Junior SEO Account Manager, Cape Town, CBD, Ad Talent
- Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, CBD, Ad Talent
- Mid-Senior Account Manager, Cape Town, CBD Foreshore
- PR Account Manager, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Sea Point, Titan Digital
- Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Liquorice
- Account Manager, Cape Town, Bridgena Barnard Personnel Group
- Senior PR Account Manager, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Key Account Manager, Cape Town, CBD, Black Pen Recruitment