To improve efficiency, reduce waste, identify and implement solutions, meet project deadlines and accurately document the necessary requirements to be done in accordance with local / global strategic planning and standards in compliance to the Company’s Integrity & Anti Bribery Codes, Conflict of Interest Policy & S.H.E.Q. requirements and to perform delegated S.H.E.Q. tasks and duties & to inform superior about deviations.
The Job Requirements
- Extensive SAP ABAP development skills: OO, Webdynpro for ABAP SAP oData services, FIORI / SAP UI5, Integration with MS Office Workflow, Adobe Document integration and development, iDoc development and processing
- Experience with NetWeaver Fiori/Gateway, Solution Manager, Web Dispatcher, Business Objects
- Must have PI/XI/interfacing experience
- Experience using SAP S/4 Hana and SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- Demonstrated ability to foster an environment for ideation, prototyping and production
- Demonstrated business acumen to take from design to implementation and preferably experience scaling a concept
- Must have IT Development and Systems Knowledge
- Experience with software development methodologies and practice (Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- Experience in rolling out initiatives that leverage multiplatform technologies
- Willingness to learn new technologies, teach and share knowledge with other team members
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally and to work a
3 shift model
- Ability to perform the minimum required physical and mental requirements of the function.
- Analyse, design, and standardise supply chain execution and monitoring processes.
- Develop and support of SAP applications
- Support of SAP Business Analysts in day-to-day functions e.g. investigations, testing etc.
- Integrate into a dynamic team building next generation solutions for the company globally
- Promotion of continuous improvement culture within the team
- Design, research, develop, analyse and suggest new concepts as well as strategies
- Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types
- Exercise decision-making and independent judgment while being aligned with customers and management
- Promote innovations to support business requirements through activities that test, pilot and implement innovative concepts for optimal customer experience
- Manage ideas from design stage through to implementation
- Roll out and analyse the effectiveness of initiatives that leverage multiplatform technologies
- Initiate, develop and maintain a range of working relationships, within IT, the business and CoC
- Minimum NQF 7 – BSC/BCom/BTech in Information Technology or B. Eng. (Industrial Engineering) or relevant equivalent
- Minimum 5 + Years’ experience SAP ABAP Development
5 years’ experience in IT/Manufacturing environment is advantageous
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.