- Ad Placed : 29 Jun 2020 00:30:18 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 25000 – PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry :
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : Sharon Nurock Recruitment cc
Our client is currently looking for a Stores Supervisor. Reporting to the Stocks Manager, you will provide efficient & effective supervision and administration support for the Stores department across all business units. You will need to ensure that all necessary co-ordination is correctly executed, communicated and all relevant activities are fully aligned to company standards.
- Tertiary Diploma/Degree.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding and knowledge of the Petrochemical storage (or similar) industry.
- Good understanding of Inventory Management.
- Knowledge of SAP system is essential.
- Own vehicle and valid driver’s license.
- Ensure correct store procedures are followed and all administration functions are achieved.
- Ensure inventory counts are conducted.
- Monitor usage of stock on SAP.
- Provide feedback on stock counts and reasons for variances.
- Ensure stores master data is accurate and updated.
- Ensure stock is controlled and all documentation is processed daily.
- Ensure that all documentation for goods are properly compiled and timeously sent to Head Office for processing.
- Conduct frequent site visits and ensure Stores compliance across the business units.
- Ensure that the Stores department is adequately prepared for various audits.
- Ensure that all other relevant reporting requirements for Stores is compiled.
- Ensure that stores are adequately stocked with the correct items and quantities.
- Ensure monthly reports and presentations are prepared.
- Ensure the delivery of nitrogen is receipted daily.
- Ensure that monthly nitrogen and fuel reports are completed.
- Create new stock items on SAP when required.
- Ensure that fuel levels on all sites are monitored and reported on accurately.
- Provide management with recommendations on improvements to efficiency and effectiveness of the stores.
- Create and maintain positive workplace relations.
- Inspect, control & keep record of Stores equipment on loan to Sites/ Workshop.
- Monitor equipment / items that are removed from Stores.
- Maintain order and ensure an optimal level of housekeeping at all times.
- Document control and archiving.
- Minute taking of all relevant stores meetings.
- Liaise with procurement and suppliers regarding stores related product matters.
- Summarise and present stores statistics during monthly/quarterly meetings.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.